10/07/2008

Pocket Light

Posted by tb4



I know I'm about a day late on posting this because this design from Hyun Jin Yoon & Eun Hak Lee ran like wild fire through all the design blogs. The Pocket Lights is about the size of a credit card and powered by a small cell. Flip up the lightbulb shaped cut-out to switch on the soft, mellow, glow of bliss. What’s the point? Novel - next time you have a bright idea, you can have an actual lightbulb “bling!” on. Awesome design from some great designers, speaking of the designers I can't seem to find a website for either of these designers. So if anyone does find a site leave it in the comments so I can update the post.

via

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.yankodesign.com/2008/10/06/got-a-light/

the designer is Yanko.

I love these. :D

tb4 said...

The designer is not Yanko, they just did a post about it. The designers are Hyun Jin Yoon & Eun Hak Lee.