5/12/2009

Poster Inspiration: Paul Tebbott

Posted by tb4

So I have made it to day 2 of the poster inspiration series, I'm awesome with my extreme sticktoitivness, yeah I don't think sticktoitivness is actually a word but I like it.

Enough of that tangent, here goes with the actual post. The poster inspiration of today comes exclusively from one graphic artist. Paul Tebbott is a Manchester based, go ManU in the champions league final, graphic designer and electronic musician. I absolutely love the retro nature of his work.

Check out his flickr stream for all his latest work while he is updating his portfolio.

You can check out all of the poster inspiration posts by clicking here, or the poster inspiration category on the side panel.




2 comments:

Ashley Adams : Postcard Printing said...

The Surrender is too good. I am actually crazy about posters and have a huge collection….your post is indeed a showcase of some awesome creativity. Would love to see such inspirational work. Keep posting

Seafood Recipes said...

Hello mate greeat blog post