5/11/2009

KRANG

Posted by tb4

Bryan from paperfoldables.com has a brand new, well paper foldable for download. It is the oh so glorious Krang from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, or TMNT for the cool kids. You know what the best part about this is, it's free and it is awesome. So you know what go and download this from paperfoldables.com, and then make it. Also check out Bryan's blog for a few more photos of Krang.

Here is what Bryan has to say about Krang:

"I am a HUGE fan of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I have all the ol' skool toons on DVD and other stuff I'm probably too old for, but whatevs. I love it. I've been wanting to make a KRANG foldable for some time now, so finally sat down for 3 straight days to make him! What better time to make it, this year being the 25th anniversary of TMNT! This complete Paper Foldable comes in several parts. I designed it so the top half and bottom half of the android body can come apart. I was watching an episode of Turtles and they showed Foot soldiers putting the body together like this. Then of course you got cute li'l Krang who fits snuggly into the belly of the android body."
via

0 comments: