4/13/2009

1 Year and Counting

Posted by tb4



So my lovely wife and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary this past weekend. It was great, she loved the gifts I got her. I stuck with the whole first anniversary theme of paper and got her some art prints off etsy, a pin hole paper camera kit, and some paper so she could do sun prints.

She got me a very cool gift that I have been looking at for a very long time, the Eco Sphere. Mine looks very similar to the one in the photo above. It has 4 little shrimp in it, I have named them Bubba, Gump, Lt. Dan, and Jenny, a whole Forest Gump theme. I know I'm a dork.

2 comments:

Beautiful said...

hi there...im a designer from singapore...i bought something like that many years ago...the shrimps seem to disappear after abt 2 years...but its still very amazing...good luck!

roy
A Beautiful Design

gydunhn said...

Thanks for postting this