2/08/2009

Vacation Update

Posted by tb4

So vacation was great, but right now I am sitting in the Phoenix airport, just like I have been doing for the last 6 hours. So we were supposed to leave quite a bit ago, but when our plane was coming into Phoenix it was struck by lightening, and it died. Now that I have re-read that it sounds bad, so let me explain a bit more. The plane was struck by lightening while in flight but it was able to land just fine, but after that they found some electrical problem so they grounded the plane, there that sounds better. Now we are flying a different airline and instead of getting home around 7pm, right about the same time I'm putting this post up, we will be getting in around 5am. Traveling is fun. Hopefully everyone out there is having a better day than me.

0 comments: