1/02/2009

Daily Color

Posted by tb4

So I have never ever had any sort of planner before, I'm not really much of a planner. I usually just write notes and what I have to do on whatever scraps of paper I have laying on my desk. This year I thought I would get a bit more organized, so I requested a moleskin daily planner for Christmas, and my oh so lovely wife got it for me. The moleskin is wonderful but I am definitely going to have to keep this Daily Color planner in mind for next year.

Open the serene covers to reveal colours for daily planning! An all-time MMMG favourite available in three designs: ivory, green and black.

  • Daily planning + weekly planning
  • Includes pages of small checks and lines for your notes
  • Includes colour index stickers for easy thumbing reference
  • Includes ribbon marker for easy access to today
  • Size: 98 x 155mm, 312 sheets
  • Comes with protective plastic jacket
via

0 comments: