1/07/2009

Alberto Cerriteño

Posted by tb4



I saw this video and I thought I recognized the illustration style used in it, but I wasn't sure where I had seen it before, but it looked very familiar. So I typed the Director & Illustrators name into my blog and poof there it was, I had already done a post on Alberto Cerriteño, check it out here. This is such a great video, I had to watch it twice. A bit about the video below, along with all the credits for the video, and Alberto's portfolio link below that.
Music video for the indie-instrumental mexican band Austin TV and the second single of the album Fontana Bella called SHIVA. Project created in collaboration with animator Diego Huacuja in a record time of 1 month to do all the art and animation.

The story is based in an original idea from the band and tells one of many stories of this old man, named Mario Lupo and his xoloscuincle dog, Kerdoc. They accidentally fall in a hidden magic forest which actually is the devil's cave. Hope you like the animation, the art and of course, the music!

Credits:
Music - Austin TV / myspace.com/austintv
Director & Illustrator - Alberto Cerriteño / albertocerriteno.com
Main Animator & Designer - Diego Huacuja / deachete.com/
Animators - Gabriela Badillo, Humberto Zamorate
Producer - Josué Orduña
Check out the rest of Alberto's work at his website albertocerriteno.com

0 comments: