10/15/2008

Ply Laptop Case

Posted by tb4



Very nice laptop case from Philadelphia based freelance designer Brian Kelly. The laptop case is formed from two bend panels of plywood which slide along one another to encase the laptop computer.The case is lined with cork to provide additional heat resistance and protection. I think it would be even better if there was away to stop the inner plywood piece from coming all the way out, then you could use that as a handle.

Although I would love to have this whenever I throw my laptop in my bag I have so many pens and random crap rolling around in it, my laptop now looks like I just doodled all over it. With this at least my laptop would be clean and free of pen marks every time I used it.

kelly
behance

7 comments:

laptop carrying cases said...

I think this laptop case is really cool looking. Did you think of really going out and marketing it and what price range would it be in? I wouldn't mind adding it to my site to have some more product.

Laptop Carrying Cases

cheap computers said...

I think it would be even better if there was away to stop the inner plywood piece from coming all the way out, then you could use that as a handle.

Helen Miller said...

where can i order thsi laptop case?

Depends said...

Great invention. I will buy this after returning from my business tour of incontinence supplies

Jeri said...

Those cases rock I almost made one for my plantronics wireless headset check it out.

http://theheadsetshop.com

wireless headset said...

My plantronics headset store employees created one for me. They gave it to me as a gift and I value it til today.

Unknown said...

Nice post with awesome points! Can’t wait for the next one.

Toshiba - Satellite 15.6" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 320GB Hard Drive

Toshiba - Satellite 17.3" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive