10/17/2008

Container Color Systems Posters

Posted by tb4

I saw this on notcot and just completely forgot to post about these great posters. Then I saw it up on Core77 and I just loved the way they described them. "Put some industrial back in your design with the new container color systems posters from Antrepo." That is a much more perfect description than I could ever come up with, short sweet and to the point.

Antrepo Design Industry is a multi-disciplinary Design culture. Viral communication, printed matter, product design, interactive design. It derives its power from exciting and passionate design members who are actively contributing to the core of design. The antrepo team formed to create unique design ideas for forward-thinking clients. At the base of Antrepo are New formulas created by the Antrepo Team.

Wow it looks like that was my 1000th post, it seems like such a long time ago that I put up this first post. I still think that Barbie was by far the most ridiculous thing I have seen, well here is to a thousand more posts here on Why Me?

0 comments: