4/01/2008

Sweet Tutorial

Posted by tb4


PSDTuts has an awesome tutorial on creating a vector composite effect from a photo. This effect is very reminiscent of Alberto Seveso's work. The one above is what I came up with this morning while going through it very quickly. This is a effect that I will definitely be using again when I have some serious time to sit down and design. The tutorial says to just use some pre-made vectors that are out there, but it would look a lot better if you created your own vectors that flowed with whatever picture you were working with. Go check out the full tutorial from the link below.

psdtuts

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT...i need this illustration in high quality !Please, contact me. it is for professional use. Can I pay for it.


CLAUSS GILLES

---> onclebens@hotmail.fr