4/23/2008

Bechira Sorin

Posted by tb4




Beautiful works from artist/designer/art director Bechira Sorin. Bechira is a designer with more than 8 years of experience. He graduated the Fine Arts Faculty from Timisoara and currently is working as art director at X3 Studios. Bechira is always trying to experiment and to work on every field of visual communication: mattepainting, vfx, graphic design, multimedia design and combining the traditional techniques with digital ones. Get over to his site and check out the rest of his works there are quite a few of them. I really want some of his font experiments they would just be a lot of fun to mess with.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that this work is VERY inspiring! I see this and think that this a direction I'm very interested in going in. This is exactly what kind of expression I'm trying to reach. Please keep up the good work!