3/03/2008

City Of Hope

Posted by tb4

"He gave me this for my birthday.
He gave me this for nothing at all.
There's no excuse for domestic violence. Talk to someone who cares."

"He gave me this on our anniversary.
He gave me this for nothing at all.
There's no excuse for domestic violence. Talk to someone who cares."

"He gave me this when he proposed.
He gave me this for nothing at all.
There's no excuse for domestic violence. Talk to someone who cares."

Really really good advertisements for City of Hope by TBWA\RAAD Abu out of Dhabi, UAE. Simple yet very effective ads to showcase the City of Hope hot line for domestic violence. Creative director Martin Lever and art director/illustrator Sherif Galal have done a really fantastic job making these look extremely real, well done.

TBWA\RAAD

5 comments:

goldenspiral said...

The projection showing the fractured and pinned ulna is of a teenagers. This can be demonstrated by the observation of the epiphyseal plates which are still present (growth plates) Since she got a anniversery present it might also be worth the police charging the man with statutory rape and marrying a minor.

Anonymous said...

shut up you nit picking prick.

Anonymous said...

I concur

Did you turn out this way after getting beaten at school on a daily basis?

goldenspiral said...

No i turned this way after listening to wankers like you 2 who like to stay anonymous.

Designers are supposed to keep an eye for detail

Mika said...

i want your babies, goldenspiral <3