1/09/2008

Lippi Selk Bag

Posted by tb4


"The Lippi Selk'Bag is a revolutionary new sleeping bag system which allows you the maximum mobility you need whilst keeping warm. This new concept retains the functionality of the traditional sleeping bag; it's FUN, COMFORTABLE and MOBILE!"

I'm not sure about you, but if I'm out for a day of hiking of setting up a campsite I wouldn't really want to wear my sleeping bag all day and then sleep in it all night. I have a feeling that sleeping bag might be a little rank once you get done with it. It is a rather innovative idea and I'm sure it will appeal to a wide range of people, I just don't think it is the best idea for a long day of camping.

lippi

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, Selkbags are probably not for wearing the whole day and then sleeping in, you're right, but a great deal of fun all the same (and comfortable too)!

I love mine so much I made a little site about it: http://selkbag.inspires.me.uk/