12/31/2007

Seiko Discus Watch

Posted by tb4


Very cool watch from Seiko, when I think of Seiko I normally think of those little plastic watches I used to wear as a kid. This watch is very innovative in the way it tells time, with discs constantly spinning to show you what time it is. The Discus is part of Seiko’s Moving Image series, a line of automatic timepieces with decidedly contemporary styling. It’s available in two versions: one with a stainless body and white face, and another with a black metal body and a smoked glass face. Beautiful watch and a fantastic design, to bad it isn't available in the U.S.

discus

4 comments:

Matt Barney, Ph.D. said...

Agree this one is really cool. I tried to look on eBay without luck. Any ideas how we can buy this very cool Discus watch?

tb4 said...

I found one on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/
Rare-Seiko-Automatic-Moving-
Design-Collection-White_
W0QQitemZ190159961975QQihZ
009QQcategoryZ31387QQrdZ1Q
QssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZView
Item?_trksid=p1638.m118

rachel said...

I used to have a watch just like this from Roxy about 5 years back and I loved it. It's not a new design though. Bucherer did a watch with the same concept in the Seventies.

muebles camobel said...

The guy is definitely right, and there's no question.