11/16/2007

Andrew Zuckerman

Posted by tb4


Andrew Zuckerman's photography is absolutely breathtaking. The composition, the look, everything about this is fantastic, as you can tell I really like his work. The high speed shots he does are a lot of fun, and the landscape shots are beautiful. My favorites by far are the animal shots, I've had a chance to check out some of his creature book the shots are just wonderful. Go check out the creature photo shoot video after the jump it is pretty cool. I may have to go pick this book up for my little nephew he loves the animals, I guess I'll just have to hope he doesn't try to eat it, he tries to eat everything so there is little hope for that.

Andrew Zuckerman
creature

1 comments:

un sex shop said...

Thanks for your article, pretty useful piece of writing.