Visiting team first - favorite in blue - spread on the end
Seattle @ St. Louis 3.5
Philadelphia @ New Orleans 3
N.Y. Giants @ Atlanta 3
Houston @ Dallas 12.5
Cincinnati @ Tampa Bay 6
Carolina @ Baltimore 2.5
Buffalo @ Detroit Even
Tennessee @ Washington 9.5
Kansas City @ Pittsburgh 7
Miami @ N.Y. Jets 2.5
San Diego @ San Francisco 10
Oakland @ Denver 15.5
Chicago @ Arizona 10
So I'm taking:
- St. Louis, St. Louis is always good at home.
- Philadelphia, McNabb is a beast.
- N.Y. Giants, Eli will get it together for this one.
- Dallas, who cares if T.O shows up is it is Houston.
- Cincinnati, it's Cincinnati they are going to win.
- Baltimore, the Baltimore D is just to tough
- Buffalo, the losing streak continues for Detroit.
- Washington, maybe next yet Tennesse has a chance
- Kansas City, Rothlis who...
- Miami, lets hope Joey Harrington is the savior.
- San Diego, it is San Fran need I say more.
- Denver, it is Oakland 0-16 here they come.
- Chicago, god they are good.
MOKB is taking
- St. Louis
- NY Giants
- San Diego
So I've thrown down the challenge to MOKB lets see if he can handle the pressure, just so you know we are playing for $0.20 per game so if one of us runs the table that is few things of the dollar menu and a drink at McDonalds oh i'm looking forward to that greasy ass hamburger now.